Decaff!

AZHockeyNut

I've always thought of Summit Soda as Canada Dry ginger ale which doesn't contain caffeine. Stacy's Grape soda and the orange one are probably Grape (yuk!) and Orange (meh) Crush. It would be nice to have some Cola in the game though that does have the caffeine boost though ^_^

6 hours ago, cekivi said:

I've always thought of Summit Soda as Canada Dry ginger ale which doesn't contain caffeine.

I was thinking more like Mountain Dew. Up until 2012 Canadian Mountain Dew was caffeine free, according to one source I just looked up. I haven't had one recently but I always thought of it as caffeine free.

On 7.12.2016 at 7:19 PM, cekivi said:

I've always thought of Summit Soda as Canada Dry ginger ale which doesn't contain caffeine. Stacy's Grape soda and the orange one are probably Grape (yuk!) and Orange (meh) Crush. It would be nice to have some Cola in the game though that does have the caffeine boost though ^_^

Yes, it would be nice to find the occasional energy drink - no heat bonus, but lots of calories and caffeine. Would make for a nice addition in terms of variety and would fit in nicely into existing mechanics and balance. I don't support the decaffeinated coffee though. I can't really say why, likely because it has very little use and I would be unhappy finding it.

Archived