I've played once more for the first time in five months, here's what it needs.

Docterrok

1 hour ago, Docterrok said:

Seriously though, what is the deal?

Sim City 5. No Man's Sky. Assassins Creed Whatever. Many reasons to be cautious and, quite frankly, I'd much rather have my customers be impatient than disappointed if I was in their shoes. Because impatient customers will ultimately be more overjoyed when the product finally rolls out and I actually took that time to make it worth their while and the money they paid for it. Disappointed customers will stay disappointed.

3 hours ago, Wastelander said:

Sim City 5. No Man's Sky. Assassins Creed Whatever. Many reasons to be cautious and, quite frankly, I'd much rather have my customers be impatient than disappointed if I was in their shoes. Because impatient customers will ultimately be more overjoyed when the product finally rolls out and I actually took that time to make it worth their while and the money they paid for it. Disappointed customers will stay disappointed.

We can certainly understand disappointed at past delays to Story Mode. We just hope that in the end you'll see that the time spent was well-invested. We'll have more info to share on Story Mode progress later in December. Thanks for your patience and support, as always. :coffee:

11 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

We can certainly understand disappointed at past delays to Story Mode. We just hope that in the end you'll see that the time spent was well-invested. We'll have more info to share on Story Mode progress later in December. Thanks for your patience and support, as always. :coffee:

Oh, I guess I worded things misleadingly here - I was in no way disappointed (can only speak for myself though) - my post was more about your current way of doing things is to prevent disappointment. My apologies!

Also, you got me stoked now :D

On 12/7/2016 at 3:17 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

Sick,  can't wait my dude! (Kinda the point) 

Archived