Something christmas-y for christmas

Ninjanemo

I really love what you guys did with the whole Halloween thing here, and all I ask is a christmas thingy for christmas too.

I mean, I'm usually walking around when it's December, listening to christmas music to try and make the mood in The Long Dark more jolly, but it's just so damn gloomy. So all I want is a few christmas light decorations or something, maybe a chance for a silhouette of Santa Claus on his sled like, flying past the moon.

Oh and for all you people who thinks it's too soon to think about christmas... You're abseloutely right, I'm a bit of a sentimental bloke when it comes to that.

Welcome to the forums!

Full agreement from my side - maybe we could get an alternative model for some containers to resemble christmas presents? Substitute coffee for eggnog for a while? Trap geese or turkeys instead of rabbits?

Oh, and if you think that's soon, try going into a german grocery store in september and not spot items for both halloween and christmas :D 

NPC Elves leaving gifts.....OK that's a bit much. Plastic containers and metal containers should be wrapped with a bow.

a Charlie Brown Christmas tree?

If I see Santa and a sled, I am shooting him to eat all that venison and take the frigging Sleigh since I keep asking for that mechanic in the game lol.....

5 hours ago, Wastelander said:

Welcome to the forums!

Full agreement from my side - maybe we could get an alternative model for some containers to resemble christmas presents? Substitute coffee for eggnog for a while? Trap geese or turkeys instead of rabbits?

Oh, and if you think that's soon, try going into a german grocery store in september and not spot items for both halloween and christmas :D 

Thanks!

Absoloutely tremendous idea! I could definetely see the plastic/metal containers being turned into presents. Also some of the reindeer could perhaps have red noses?

And as a matter of fact I have been to a german supermarket not very long ago, and seen all the christmas treats :P

Archived