mine railway !!!!!!!!!!!!!

alone sniper

How about the remnants of one? Mines in accessible areas tend to get picked clean, anything made of steel has value. All the mines we have are/were easily accessible by truck, so I suspect most the good stuff would be long gone, hauled off for re-us somewhere else, or for scrap. But it would be cool to find a mucker, ore cart or some other piece of equipment that was forgotten deep in the mines! I would also like to see some larger mines with more levels, hazards and maybe some loot... This channel on youtube shows what we could expect in the area: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtFNKt_IKBpalOWXuIreW7Q

Sam

Aside from what @Rusty_Old_F250 said, it would surely look cool. However - what else would it do? Minecarts are heavy, so they're hard to push. Surely you could use one to get down a mine quickly, but getting up? Also, at least since the 50's, most mines had locomotives attached to minecarts. They'd either be disassembled as mentioned above, in museums or nigh inoperable.

Really, the only use I see for them is aesthetic. That doesn't make them a bad idea, but if they are ever implemented they're probably a low-priority item.

Archived