Lock & Load

Wastelander

I am not entirely certain that this has happened to other people, but it happened more than one time to me: With just a few bullets remaining, I was chased by a wolf and didn't want to fire a rifle round. I just made it into my shelter and then accidently discharged my firearm. The NRA warned about that.

So, long story short - can we get a safety on the rifle?

Oh. That explains why all the wolfs have killed me - I don't try and use the iron sights up close

The gun in this game is so counter intuitive. I think I wasted 3 REAL days and a countless amount of in-game ammo before I figured out that the bullet vanished after 50m. I just thought I was missing.

21 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Just to be clear--this happened before v.365? The rifle shouldn't be able to fire unless you are aiming down sights. 

Ah, yes it did - guess I missed that in the changelogs. My request is thus a moot point - can you lock/delete this please? Thank you for your attention

10 hours ago, Mikhail_Reign said:

Oh. That explains why all the wolfs have killed me - I don't try and use the iron sights up close

The gun in this game is so counter intuitive. I think I wasted 3 REAL days and a countless amount of in-game ammo before I figured out that the bullet vanished after 50m. I just thought I was missing.

Believe me I wouldn't mind shooting at the hip...even if I just have a chance to hit it's still a chance.

13 hours ago, Wastelander said:

Ah, yes it did - guess I missed that in the changelogs. My request is thus a moot point - can you lock/delete this please? Thank you for your attention

For as log as ive had the game ive never been able to hip fire the rifle. It just makes the "fail" sound when I do. Very strange.

Archived