The Next Update (beachcombing)

vancopower

According to the road-map an update should be coming right about NOW! No Wait just now ! Still nothing, hmm... 

I understand that most of the team is busy developing the story but, we sandboxers are little thirsty for a new update. Especially for a one where you could search the beach for new items ;)    I would like to dedicate this topic on that: what this new mechanic would be like:

Would the blizzard affect the item spawning on beaches just like it does for tree branches?

Would there be wolves guarding some loot?

Will there be a thin ice to make it difficult to retrieve items?

I am curious to see what everyone else thinks: So ready set go :) 

Just be zen about it, there is no point to get all worked up for it. Just imagine that update is already here and you merely taking time off to get into right mood to enjoy it. One thing is for sure, its not going anywhere, you simply cant miss it, its not a buss.

Patience is a virtue, i sometimes wait for games for months after their actual release - i get to play it anyways, in either case, but on my terms, with most critical bugs fixed and dlcs released, contributing to greater satisfaction. I still havent got to Rise of Tomb Rider, even tho i love the game(i wannt to replay remake first and then tandem it with newest release, with fixes and dlcs included - i have both installed, but just taking time to get into right mood, plus i wannt to finish couple other games first, il get there eventually).

32 minutes ago, Dirmagnos said:

Patience is a virtue, i sometimes wait for games for months after their actual release - i get to play it anyways, in either case, but on my terms, with most critical bugs fixed and dlcs released, contributing to greater satisfaction. 

Can second that. It is also less of an impact on your wallet, as premium prices drop off, and more reasonable prices get instated.

Plus steam sales: 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, vancopower said:

According to the road-map an update should be coming right about NOW! No Wait just now ! Still nothing, hmm... 

I understand that most of the team is busy developing the story but, we sandboxers are little thirsty for a new update. Especially for a one where you could search the beach for new items ;)    I would like to dedicate this topic on that: what this new mechanic would be like:

Would the blizzard affect the item spawning on beaches just like it does for tree branches?

Would there be wolves guarding some loot?

Will there be a thin ice to make it difficult to retrieve items?

I am curious to see what everyone else thinks: So ready set go :) 

Is this a joke?  There's a build on the test server right now where you can try that mechanic as we speak...

Archived