Bedroll went from 95% to RUINED

Gonzalo

So, I don't know if this is a bug but it never happened to me in my 100+ hours of play. I just got attacked two times in a row by 2 wolves and my beautiful bedroll went from 95% to RUINED. This never happened to me before is it allright? If so I might actually reconsider trying to drop my bedroll if a wolf starts to follow me.

On 31-8-2016 at 10:56 PM, Gonzalo said:

So, I don't know if this is a bug but it never happened to me in my 100+ hours of play. I just got attacked two times in a row by 2 wolves and my beautiful bedroll went from 95% to RUINED. This never happened to me before is it allright? If so I might actually reconsider trying to drop my bedroll if a wolf starts to follow me.

Bedroll durability is glitched to the max, this also counts for clothing made from animals.
All these items can loose 1-30 (max i've seen) durability in 1 second.
Sometimes something triggers the glitch, most of the time it seems that interacting with any animal (besides bunnies) the items can loose durability.
Edit: Had it for the first time with a rifle just recently, repaired it to 100%, shot it once and it jammed so it went below 60%. but i never saw clothing items or bedrolls loose more than 30% in one 'trigger'.

~Hatchet

HEY! so this happened to me now, I was in pleasant valley and decided "what the hell, lets brawl them all" I took all my clothes of and dropped my 80% bedroll and fought the wolfs, I emerged victorious. . .  BUT when I picked up my bedroll the game said "bedroll worn out". WHAT IS THIS!? does the game has something against me and the bedrolls?

Archived