Arrows belong in a quiver

Hatchet

Now that i got your attention, here are a couple of small ideas:

-Able to stay ducked while entering/exiting an area. (Possible in new test branch so i recon this will go in effect the next update)
-Add 'pass time' option to fireplaces. (Pass time can be done anywhere in the test branch without needing an item to do so, so this renders this idea useless, but i won't remove it)
-Just as in the tail section on TWM, but then for everywhere else, have some crates/boxes contain items.
-Able to "dismantle" (for lack of a better term) crates and pallets with the praybar.
-Change 'pass time' to 'rest', chance the current 'rest' to 'sleep', have rest and sleep recover from ilnesses but with a slower rate while resting.
-Equipped clothing does not weigh the player down.
-Feats have multiple ranks and start low with reasonable goals to achieve.
-Have certain buildings have small cracks in their roofs that over time leak unsafe water into small basins.

Oh yeah and how about an arrow quiver, you know, to keep your arrows fresh...

~Hatchet

6 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

Now that i got your attention, here are a couple of small ideas:

-Able to take back a tied climbing rope, also the ones that aren't tied to a rock by the player itself.

You mean untie ropes that spawn at anchor points?  You can do that.

ETA:  +1 for 3, 4 and 6.

6 minutes ago, Thurman Merman said:

You mean untie ropes that spawn at anchor points?  You can do that.

ETA:  +1 for 3, 4 and 6.

Untie, that's the word i'm looking for, darn XD
Back to the topic, how can you untie them? 0.O
Edit: Also the ones already tied?

~Hatchet

Just now, Hatchet said:

Jesus, i'll try that right away!
So weird, can't believe i didn't try that already, though i'm on Xbone, i assume it should work :?

~Hatchet

Just be careful.  You can remove ropes in certain places, scale down a mountainside, and thus close off access to a spot permanently.

8 hours ago, Hatchet said:

-Able to take back a tied climbing rope, also the ones that aren't tied to a rock by the player itself.
-Change 'pass time' to 'rest', chance the current 'rest' to 'sleep', have rest and sleep recover from ilnesses but with a slower rate while resting.
-Have certain buildings have small cracks in their roofs that over time leak unsafe water into small basins.

YES +1.

13 hours ago, Thurman Merman said:

Just walk up and mouse over the rope where it's tied around the anchor point.

Holy smokes that actually works, but i don't get it, i can see memories of me trying that same thing and it didn't work, maybe i just imagine a lot of things lately... hmm stupid concussion

Good to see people actually love my ideas, i'll update the climbing rope one and i'll add one more;
Able to extract fuel back from lanterns (It is currently possible to extract fuel from one lantern into another, but only that)

~Hatchet

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-08-31 at 6:46 AM, Hatchet said:

Able to extract fuel back from lanterns

You can do that too actually if you harvest the lantern. The catch is you need a container to put the fuel into though...

Being able to just empty it out would make a lot more sense ^_^

On 14-9-2016 at 1:05 AM, cekivi said:

You can do that too actually if you harvest the lantern. The catch is you need a container to put the fuel into though...

Being able to just empty it out would make a lot more sense ^_^

Correct, someone told me about this a while ago, i forgot to update the list, i'll do that now.

~Hatchet

Archived