This game still in dev?

KD7BCH

Seems the forums are dead, game hasn't been updated in months. I know that dev can be lulled but weren't we told in one of the major roadmaps that updates were coming more often not less? Just curious but has this changed or what is going on?

7 hours ago, KD7BCH said:

Seems the forums are dead, game hasn't been updated in months. I know that dev can be lulled but weren't we told in one of the major roadmaps that updates were coming more often not less? Just curious but has this changed or what is going on?

We have a private chat that is talking about the game updates.

Want a invite?

Yes I'd like that. I'm not trolling asking a legit question. Same 15 threads seem to be the only activity. So its been 2 months since. Pentinent Scholar felt like it was a legit question sorry to offend those who can't be bothered to post a profile pic. 

19 hours ago, KD7BCH said:

Seems the forums are dead, game hasn't been updated in months.

forum dead? not updated in months?

Last update was the 1st july. we are still in august, so, well...

beside that was summer, and you know, during summer, a lot of people are taking some vacations...  players, for, but maybe also... devs... who knows ;) sure

but, before making bad assumption abiout the game states, you probably should just take a look in the News and updates sections.

The forum is pretty quiet. The updates were coming every 4-6 weeks in 2014-2015. So then they went into a period of every 4 months updating. In Raph's last roadmap, it was made clear updates were coming faster, and that story mode was not coming until it's ready. I am a supporter of the game and asking a legit question. There hasn't been an update in closing on 90 days. Please don't make me out to be a bad guy here asking about when if anybody has heard there will be a next update. The game needs to progress for me to remain interested. Tell me to go play something else yeah I'm already doing that, but I'm still recommending TLD to other players however that will stop if development is ceasing. Products stop development all the time if money runs out so IM SIMPLY ASKING for the conformation was still progressing. I think I have it that is all. Thanks. 

Archived