New Craftable Items

PlayDiscGolf

They had somebody there to stop the bleeding while you were out cold!

In TLD, there is no one else but you!!

All of the "medical miracles" we've talked about here and elsewhere are survivable only if someone else is there to provide the needed medical care.

I think that's one essential key we keep forgetting here  . . .

I for one, expect things to change once Story Mode comes out. In fact, I look forward to it. But as Sandbox stands, I don't necessarily want to see more afflictions, I just want to see improvements in the current ones. 

Sprains, for example. Sure, taking painkillers help with the pain, but I would like to see the character be slowed down by it for at least three days, longer if not resting/taking it easy. And I do want to see the character really have difficulty with things while the injury is active.

Food poisoning? I would prefer to see an increased need, not for calories, but for fluids, i.e. increased thirst. So one has to have three or four liters of water for the next 24 hours to replace the fluids lost to food poisoning (which occurs off camera, so to speak, to keep the game rating to T).

Parasites? As of yet, I haven't experienced it (haven't played Voyager since the Hunted update, simply because i haven't had the time to move back into it). But I still think birch bark tea is the best cure for it. Better than antibiotics, which IRL don't do anything for worms. 

If there's going to be increased Fall Damage, then I want the ability to Jump. That would make the risk worthwhile.

If there's going to be nightmares following a bear attack (believe me, I had one IRL after my one and only bear attack in PV!), it's a logical conclusion to a very unpleasant experience and a great way to acknowledge that it probably was one of the most horrifying experiences you've ever lived through.

On 7/10/2016 at 3:56 AM, hauteecolerider said:

They had somebody there to stop the bleeding while you were out cold!

In TLD, there is no one else but you!!

All of the "medical miracles" we've talked about here and elsewhere are survivable only if someone else is there to provide the needed medical care.

I think that's one essential key we keep forgetting here  . . .

I for one, expect things to change once Story Mode comes out. In fact, I look forward to it. But as Sandbox stands, I don't necessarily want to see more afflictions, I just want to see improvements in the current ones. 

Sprains, for example. Sure, taking painkillers help with the pain, but I would like to see the character be slowed down by it for at least three days, longer if not resting/taking it easy. And I do want to see the character really have difficulty with things while the injury is active.

Food poisoning? I would prefer to see an increased need, not for calories, but for fluids, i.e. increased thirst. So one has to have three or four liters of water for the next 24 hours to replace the fluids lost to food poisoning (which occurs off camera, so to speak, to keep the game rating to T).

Parasites? As of yet, I haven't experienced it (haven't played Voyager since the Hunted update, simply because i haven't had the time to move back into it). But I still think birch bark tea is the best cure for it. Better than antibiotics, which IRL don't do anything for worms. 

If there's going to be increased Fall Damage, then I want the ability to Jump. That would make the risk worthwhile.

If there's going to be nightmares following a bear attack (believe me, I had one IRL after my one and only bear attack in PV!), it's a logical conclusion to a very unpleasant experience and a great way to acknowledge that it probably was one of the most horrifying experiences you've ever lived through.

we need something bigger.
wolf attack wound stop bleeding with just a single bandage??????????
it should need multiple day rest and change bandage. 
and chance to bleed again.

at least on stalker!

Archived