New inventory sorting: by weight/calories ratio (only for food)

Coccolo

When I'm carrying too much stuff I go into each section in the inventory, trying to pick the items that I can leave.
In the food section I'm always trying to pick the items that weigh a lot AND have few calories, because the high calories light weighted ones are more valuable.
Being able to sort by weight/calories ratio would be of great help for this: the items I'd want to leave would all be at one end of the list.

This sorting would only be applicable to the food section, so its icon (whatever that might be) would not appear for the other inventory sections.

8 minutes ago, Coccolo said:

When I'm carrying too much stuff I go into each section in the inventory, trying to pick the items that I can leave.
In the food section I'm always trying to pick the items that weigh a lot AND have few calories, because the high calories light weighted ones are more valuable.
Being able to sort by weight/calories ratio would be of great help for this: the items I'd want to leave would all be at one end of the list.

This sorting would only be applicable to the food section, so its icon (whatever that might be) would not appear for the other inventory sections.

+1 Not a bad Idea.

4 hours ago, Coccolo said:

like it. 

+1

Archived