Bear Challenge Feedback

I love the Idea, and it's a fun, but still challenging gamemode, BUT the bear has unreal and overpowered movement. for example: i use a climbing rope, to climb up a cliff, while the bear is below me, I go through a narrow path, which leads me to the next region, I'm in the next region and the bear is in front of me almost instantly.

While your point IS valid, there is NO doubt about his movements being unreal... BUT that just reminds you constantly that he WANTS your booty!! That being said its definitely possible to complete said bear challenge.... Im actually unsure if this challenge is in anyway possible to complete WITHOUT the flare gun.. If it is, hats off to who ever has managed to pull that off

5 hours ago, TLD Survivalist said:

Im actually unsure if this challenge is in anyway possible to complete WITHOUT the flare gun.. If it is, hats off to who ever has managed to pull that off

I've been on long walks through Pleasant Valley with old Biffo following me like a dog. I'd used up all the flare gun shells very early on and couldn't remember where the exit point of the map was, so had to go traipsing round the wilderness for about a week. You need lots of torches (hand-flares help a lot too, obviously).

I have a current game in this challenge. Day 75, 4 flares left. Explored most of CH and DP. Feels like you could live forever in the dam because the bear does not go in the two ravines. Definately the most fun I have had in any play through.

Archived