Flare guns?

TheBestOfUs

I keep finding flare shells, yet i never find a flare gun. Is it possible to find it in the normal version? If so, what does it do when you shoot it? Notify other people where you are? If it just is a nice little 'Easter egg', then that is ok, and i will drop any shells i find. Thanks :D

4 hours ago, TheBestOfUs said:

I keep finding flare shells, yet i never find a flare gun. Is it possible to find it in the normal version? If so, what does it do when you shoot it? Notify other people where you are? If it just is a nice little 'Easter egg', then that is ok, and i will drop any shells i find. Thanks :D

Yes, it is possible. There are two flare guns that can be found in a normal sandbox. One is very high up, one is very low down ;) . So keep your shells

On 6/25/2016 at 9:17 PM, Stytch Fingal said:

Yes, it is possible. There are two flare guns that can be found in a normal sandbox. One is very high up, one is very low down ;) . So keep your shells

Spoiler

One is found on the Summit in TwM in plain tail section and second is in train car at the bottom of the Ravine(requires rope to get down there, one can be found on Lake Overlook in ML). Both also have a few extra shells in the case with gun itself.

Just in case.

Archived