medical treatment

since the last update where the space bar brings up the  "wheel" I have been unable to treat myself.   The space bar  brings up the wheel and the red cross is "lit" due to my character having food poisoning.   However when I press the mouse nothing happens  ,  would appreciate  some help as I am not playing due to the risk of death.     I am playing on a pc.  using  version 332

Does sound like a bug, but you sure it was highlighted?, mouse over it also provides a highlight..

Anyways if you click the First Aid button did it say anything? text? like No Affliction.

I am checking now but pressing pressing i, and then navigating to the cure in your inventory and pressing the use button should also be an option if the radial menu is bugged for you.     -edit: i checked and the function to use most things right from you pack seem to have been removed.  - lots of first aid seems broken in this last patch. 

50 minutes ago, nicko said:

Does sound like a bug, but you sure it was highlighted?, mouse over it also provides a highlight..

Anyways if you click the First Aid button did it say anything? text? like No Affliction.

If I click onto the first aid button when highlighted no words  appear   but the tab button shows I have food poiening

I take it  OS means operating system  (I am not very computer literate)   my laptop is on windows   10    would appreciate help as I do not want to die.

I do not know if this makes any difference but  I bought the game online from Steam

I have found out by trial and error how to proceed.    Push space bar , move cursor to highlit red cross, press  key alt gr then right mouse and hey presto first aid page appears.

However if there is a better fix would rather do that and get the game back to original.     But at least I can get better and  carry on.    Cheers  for   all your   aid  so  far.

Archived