Rifle Cleaning Kit and Whetstone systems

WinterWhite

Been an issue with me as well, did find a whetstone in the ammo bunker after the patch, had never found one before the patch in any bunker.

Branches give you 3 sticks now, as opposed to two before the patch, so this helps as well.

Mmm, I have to also say that early whetstone decay kinda annoys me too. I know it's a game mechanic to make us craft sooner or later, but I'd rather it last somewhat longer and degrade a percent at a time, say. I was horrified to find it crumbling in my hands after just one single afternoon of sharpening the old tools. 

15 hours ago, Nervous Pete said:

Mmm, I have to also say that early whetstone decay kinda annoys me too. I know it's a game mechanic to make us craft sooner or later, but I'd rather it last somewhat longer and degrade a percent at a time, say. I was horrified to find it crumbling in my hands after just one single afternoon of sharpening the old tools. 

i agree, i think that -1% at every use would be much better

I found more whet stones in game but still, it would  make sense to make them (hard to find) limited = last pretty much forever. - as per the fire striker used to be!

Also I guess the hiding point of such objects? maybe in the Safe  etc.

Archived