Ability to store water in toilet

Cryo Angard

currently 5L of water weighs 5kg in game which is relatively heavy. seeing how you can take water out of toilets i don't see why anyone could disagree with being able to store water in toilets.

example: currently I'm in coastal highway house near the gas station and it indeed has a toilet. i gathered that water plus some from other houses around. being able to store the water in the base house's toilet makes sence. i don't think it should hold anything more that the original 5L but it should be able to hold some since clearly they are already holding water.

just an idea let me know what you guys think.

kinda weird talkin about toilets xD

I prefer how it is at present, just drop x amount of water and place it on shelves or inside fridges etc. then the water is stored in 1 litre water bottles much more convenient. I don't fancy drinking out a crapper, it might taste a bit like off apple cyder lol.

[bBvideo 560,340:1qovypjm]

[/bBvideo]

To be fair, you don´t take the water from the toilet, you take it from the tank on the back. That water is the same as you get in the kitchen tap. Since you can take water from the toilet, you should by that logic be able to add water as well, so i agree on this one.

the reason this would be helpful is bc currently I'm in a building next to the gas station on coastal highway. i will be camped here until i use up the recourses. instead of lugging around potable water i should be able to put it in the toilet for easy access in the house. if you can take water from it i just dont see why you can put water back in it. same as how you can take stuff out of cabinets then put stuff back in them

How did you think to do that? There are plenty of other containers, right there. Two lockers and a medicine cabinet come to mind.

Perhaps you were unaware that water comes in plastic bottles that magically change shape to hold whatever volume you have. And that water never degrades even if it is left on the ground. You could just drop it wherever, but I like to relocate the bottles to the top of the counter or line them up on a desk. Makes locating and counting them much easier.

How did you think to do that? There are plenty of other containers, right there. Two lockers and a medicine cabinet come to mind.

Perhaps you were unaware that water comes in plastic bottles that magically change shape to hold whatever volume you have. And that water never degrades even if it is left on the ground. You could just drop it wherever, but I like to relocate the bottles to the top of the counter or line them up on a desk. Makes locating and counting them much easier.

That's what I wanted to figure out with my question. Does he want to drink "canned" water (I know, bad pun...) for style considerations or is he unaware that he can just drop water on the floor in handy 1l bottles.

Archived