.301 Have 1 Arrow can't shoot it.

KD7BCH

I am having the exact same problem. I have a bow (at 30% condition), I have 1 broken arrow (which I broke down for materials), but I also have 1 simple arrow at 90% condition. I am almost starving to death and I finally see a dear. I sneak up to it and try to notch the arrow, but it says I have 0 arrows.... I immediately read up on some bugs about putting the bow away, or equiping other items, which will fix the problem if you re-equip the bow, but it still doesn't help. Please help! I'm about to starve to death! lol

That is strange that we both have the same problem and we both only have 1 arrow.

Umm... number is how many arrows are still in your pack. The one that's notched on the bow is not counted. Just like the rifle and its ammo. Number is how many rounds are in your pack, image shows how many are in the gun.

So when your last arrow (or clip if rifle ammo) is loaded, the HUD will say zero rounds remain in the bag and be correct. But you should be able to aim and shoot with it. I can and have repeatedly. If the bow is truly empty it cannot be drawn at all (unlike rifle, which can be dry fired). Good luck.

If I have more than zero arrows I should be able to shoot the arrow. I cannot shoot the last arrow I have in inventory. This is a bug. I am reporting it. I can count. I also understand the difference between the gun and the bow. The bow does not have a chamber. The bow cannot be drawn but I have an arrow in inventory. The arrow is in proper condition to fire. Again, this is a bug.

This might be a really simple fix. It says zero arrows because it's referencing how many arrows you have in your inventory. The one arrow you have is resting on the bow. If you can't shoot the arrow, make sure that you are not crouched. Stand up, then try to fire. Should work.

In inventory you I had 2 arrows, but can only shoot one, can never shoot the last one. No I'm not crouched, not the first time with the bow either. No it doesn't not occur with every game. No I don't know what causes it, no I am not making this up. No I'm not crouched and no I can both read and count thanks.

I am reporting a bug not asking our fellow community of fortune tellers to troll Harold and I because you think we are new to gaming. Dude has and i5 4690k with 16GB RAM I have FX-8350 with 32GB, I'm pretty sure we can be lumped with the "gamers" and this isn't a math failure or technique it is a BUG!

This might be a really simple fix. It says zero arrows because it's referencing how many arrows you have in your inventory. The one arrow you have is resting on the bow. If you can't shoot the arrow, make sure that you are not crouched. Stand up, then try to fire. Should work.

Actually this did resolve my problem. I knew I was crouched because I was trying to sneak up on a deer. I didn't know that you couldn't shoot while crouching. That seems kind of silly it won't let you do that. Skyrim lets you hold your bow sideways like a gangster while your crouched! :D Well thank you for at least solving my problem. You will be happy to know that I didn't starve like I thought I would. I had a wolf dive for me and I nailed him in the head. I pulled my only arrow off the wolf just as another wolf came at me. I got another head-shot! I was so happy! Then I skinned them both and tried to walk home in the dark.... Only to get jumped by yet another wolf.... lol I'm still alive, but just barely!

Archived