One hungry and thirsty sleepyhead!

Vortex

I get that calorie / thirst burn in extreme conditions is much higher than usual, but if you're already fully slaked and warm / cozy indoors before going to sleep for 12 hours, I do not think you would be parched when you wake. ;)

I'm a lazy head in real life; I can snooze for a good half day and not feel the need to drink a river when I wake up.

The thirst decay is way too extreme when sleeping.

Also - if I ate four kilos of meat per day, you would need to classify me as a T-Rex. This needs some hefty adjustments too, I feel.

I get that the calorie / thirst burn when in extreme conditions is much higher than usual, but if you're already fully slaked and warm / cozy indoors before going to sleep for 12 hours, I do not think you would be parched when you awake. ;)

I'm a lazy head in real life; I can snooze for a good half day and not feel the need to drink a river when I wake up.

The thirst decay is way too extreme when sleeping.

Also - if I ate four kilos of meat per day, you would need to classify me as a T-Rex. This needs some hefty adjustments too, I feel.

+1 on the metabolism being too amped up.

I have been playing a mix of pilgrim and voyager games since the last update and I have to agree that there could be a better balance between the two modes. in pilgrim mode it practically takes forever to starve or become super dehydrated or even get the shut eye, as opposed to voyager mode where you practically have to feed , drink and rest every four hours to stay in top condition.

imho, I would like to see the voyager mode caloric requirements in a pilgrim game setting, that would make sense. Maybe in voyager mode, put the pilgrim clock on it, but bump the calories up to 4k a day?

Well I tend to stop drinking two hours before going to bed and I never felt the urge to drink at night ^^ way more likely to get rid of water :D

Water consumption in the game appears a tad high to me, I am fine with food consumption though, considering you function with about 2000 calories per day without work (waiting for the blizzard to pass by etc) and this amount appears to be higher when you go out to ... chop wood, for example.

The food part works fine for me.

Archived