#2773 - v.270 Lighthouse Loot Reset

Quarbani 79

I'm on Xbox v.270. I left lonely lighthouse to hunt and when I came back all my gear had gone and drawers were reset.

This is the 3rd time now this has happened on 3 different games over the past 4 months. Every time there's an update you say you've fixed it. I know it's in alpha but please fix the game breaking bugs first rather than fiddling with fancy graphics or new interfaces. It always happens between 40 and 50 days survived, you know how annoying it is?

On that note I quit....I'll wait till the games finished now. Too heartbreaking to lose progress over and over.

Bug Report Ticket #2773 issued

I've created a new ticket since you mention the reset happening in the Lighthouse (which may be a separate issue from the Farmhouse and cars resets).

It's also possible it might be related to a save issue which the devs are currently working with Xbox to determine the cause.

Do you recall if this was happening using a fresh run, or was it from a continued save from prior to the DP map being added?

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bethany. It was a fresh run post v.271. I started in mystery lake on voyager, then went through coastal highway then on to desolation point. I reached DP after about 30 days, I spent about 10 days in and around the lighthouse. I remember entering the lighthouse and saving and quiting. Then I had a break from the game for about a week, when I came back I started in the lighthouse as normal and went out to hunt, I came back to lighthouse about 20 mins later (real time). And everything had reset.

All I can think is maybe I started the fresh run on V. 270 and after the week off break you'd hot fixed to V.271 but I can't be 100% sure.

Archived