V.256 reset everything

CubertFarnsworth

Well....I was wrong. It did not reset the whole map, just the lighthouse I was in. I had already looted EVERYTHING on this map and now there is nothing out there. So with it resetting and all of my supplies gone.....the map is bare and I am screwed. :?

Of course I had minimal supplies on me at the time of the reset. So aside from a couple of tools/items, a bow with 4 arrows. A fully loaded gun with NO extra ammo. One days worth of food and water. Did I mention I am suffering from hypothermia and I am at 25%. :cry:

Challenge accepted! No way I am starting over! I will take on that challenge and SURVIVE!!!!! :twisted:

Now that's the way to do it... Damn the frolicking bunnies, full steam ahead :lol:

You would probably enjoy some of the Twitch streams by Kraelman when he plays... he really goes hard core [living entirely outdoors, playing blindfolded, etc.] -- he loves a great challenge :shock:

Another Xbox hotfix is on its way early next week, and should hopefully solve a few more bugs and quirks when Xbox approves it :)

Archived