Question for the visually impaired

Marmo

Hi there, is there a list of what the little icons mean at the bottom left hand side of the screen? I am about 3m away from the tv and my sight isn't great. They fade out pretty quickly so find myself going back and forth to the tv which is a pain.

Thank you.

Wow, three meters?? You have eagle eyes compared to. I am about 2 feet away and find myself reaching for my magnifying glass to see the messages that flash across the screen. Wasn not fast enough once and broke through thin ice in the Crumbling Highway region. The icons i dont bother with becauce they qre all littlr white blurs.

With the way they screwed up the font size, the text would not help either. It is just too small to read. Hell, most of the time, i cant even see the text. I just pay close attention to what the character says and the nuises s/he makes. You can usually get a pretty good idea of whar the character needs and feels by the dialog.

Red icons are destroying your health and stay. White icons report when status drops below set level and fade.

Temperature: two vertical waves = warm, one vertical wave = cool, icilces = cold, red icicles = freezing.

Fatigue: eye open = rested, eye half closed = tired, eye closing = sleepy, red eyeslit = exhausted.

Calories: mostly full stomach = mostly full stomach, partly full stomach = partly full stomach, mostly empty stomach = mostly empty stomach, red stomach outline = starving.

Thirst: filled water droplet = not thirsty, partly filled water droplet = partly thirsty, red water droplet outline = dehydrated.

Same icons appear with the meters on the status page.

Archived