A map of a small village

Capi

I would like to see a map of a small village, with a deserted village street where there are an abandoned gas station, workshop, various shops, etc. Along the way into the village stands a broken overturned fuel truck. That is my feeling I get every time I start the game.

/Capi

Have you explored the coastal highway map much? There's sort of what you describe there, a gas station/garage and a few houses. It would be neat to see it expanded on a bit.

Sam

Be very careful though. I nicknamed the Coastal Village the "Carnivore Exhibit" for a reason. That place is wolf central. I don't go there unless I am loaded for bear and/or desperate.

Have you explored the coastal highway map much? There's sort of what you describe there, a gas station/garage and a few houses. It would be neat to see it expanded on a bit.

Sam

I assume it depends on how you see it? Maybe I was a bit unclear? What I mean is a small town, one street that goes through it. Maybe a couple of crossings? Here and there streets leading to the back of the houses etc etc. A typical small Canadian small town/village in other words

/ Capi

Archived