OS X PS3 Controller Issue

mkmd

Hi,

Couple of times i have tried to use ps3 controller in game and something weird things came up. In menu screen i can move up and down but buttons are not working. I returned back to operating system and checked if controller is connected and yes it is connected. I think it must be so simple to play with controller. Any ideas?

Best,

MK

I haven't played in a while, but remapping does not seem to work properly anymore... I use a PS3 controller on Mac that I manually mapped to certain inputs, but right now any button press picks up as a controller button press ("A" and "B" icons show up) which conflicts with the keyboard mapped input. The result is that the button press works about half the time.

I have gameplay function turned off in the options, but it is still wanting to pick up the button presses. Is there any way to turn this off completely so I can play with a non X360 controller?

I haven't played in a while, but remapping does not seem to work properly anymore... I use a PS3 controller on Mac that I manually mapped to certain inputs, but right now any button press picks up as a controller button press ("A" and "B" icons show up) which conflicts with the keyboard mapped input. The result is that the button press works about half the time.

I have gameplay function turned off in the options, but it is still wanting to pick up the button presses. Is there any way to turn this off completely so I can play with a non X360 controller?

I'll ask the tech team some time this week. Again, we tested a limited amount of controllers, so we won't be able to offer much in the way of actual support, but I can at least try to get you an answer about the mapping.

Archived