Multi Dimentional Tree trunks...

Loboloco

I wish i had been rolling video when it happened. Now it's like saying "I saw a Sasquatch!". :mrgreen:

I was hunting deer in Pleasant Valley...and started noticing some "Clipping" issues. At the back end of the farmhouse orchard I was crouching in a small hill ( before the farm road ) with my riffle drawn and I could see thru the hill to what looked like rock bed. My footprints floating next to me. I didn't "fall" thru.

Moving on to follow a deer beyond the farm road amongst a small cluster of trees I managed to get a solid shot in. The deer starts to run away...I followed...then the deer veered around a tree and it disappeared. :o

No blood trail. It didn't re-appear. Nothing. It had entered another dimension. :shock:

The following day I found a dead dear before the farm road. Same deer? I would say so.

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call ... The Twilight Zone. "

:mrgreen:

Rolling video? Did you have Dxtory running, even if not recording?

No. :( I wasn't planning on a long playtime. ( I had just gotten back from a real life mountain hike and I was tired ) But of course once you start playing and the hours start to disappear as well as the deer.... :mrgreen:

Archived