dead frozen body in our cabin

nicko

I don't like the frozen dead john doe in my cabin- dev's either remove them or give us an option to remove them. What's the point of them being inside?

I've played plenty of zombie games and watched as many movies so it just freaks me out that I would leave a dead body where I sleep.

v256 - ML cabin office

I don't like the frozen dead john doe in my cabin- dev's either remove them or give us an option to remove them. What's the point of them being inside?

I've played plenty of zombie games and watched as many movies so it just freaks me out that I would leave a dead body where I sleep.

v256 - ML cabin office

I'm pretty sure that they are meant for immersion or story reasons so I would be bad to out right cut them from buildings, but it's been brought up several times that people(me included) would like to have an option to remove them after searching. :)

Yes we're all playing sandbox mode. For some reason that's the most popular mode so far. xD

As I said I get your point, but that's just not how things go. This game is based on immersion and people dieing inside is a part of that.

The error that NEEDS fixing is the lack of a CLEAN optio... Wait... Oh god... HARVEST THE CORPSES! Harvest them like furniture for clothes, cloth and their loot and have an option for FLESH! O_O

Archived