I Took An Arrow to the Knee

kaynesyduin

I'm all about my fellow Earthlings feeling good and releasing positive vibes; your smile, alone, can change the world... Just make someone else--or maybe three more people smile; then, watch as they bring smiles to others--keep the glad going.

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that re-tooling the perimeter of the map is going to be a huge undertaking, if you even decide to add in a "jump" or "climb" mechanic, but it'll be well worth the immersion aspect... please, consider it. maybe have it tied into weight-carried, fatigue, stamina... without it, even though, we don't necessarily need it, it feels like I'm playing a man whose parents sheltered him so much, he bought and crashed a plane before he realized that he could hop and skip and bound--it's just a bit odd, thats all.

Sorry, Deadpool was busy shooting his new (hopefully awesome) movie. :)

deadpool1-gallery-image.jpg

@topic: Jumping and climbing have been proposed dozens of times before and the devs have already stated that they aren't going to include these features into the game. If you get stuck somewhere, please post a screenshot with coordinates (F8) and they will adapt the maps accordingly. I don't think it's very promising to suggest jumping or climbing any further. ^^

Sorry, Deadpool was busy shooting his new (hopefully awesome) movie. :)

deadpool1-gallery-image.jpg

@topic: Jumping and climbing have been proposed dozens of times before and the devs have already stated that they aren't going to include these features into the game. If you get stuck somewhere, please post a screenshot with coordinates (F8) and they will adapt the maps accordingly. I don't think it's very promising to suggest jumping or climbing any further. ^^

Just yes... Just yes... *Furry hugs*

Archived