Breaking sound when entering lake office

Sabbers

Hi, sorry if this is a duplicate, I hit save draft before and now don't know how to get the draft and send it. So maybe thats a bug right here in the forums heh. But my REAL concern is:

Playing on PC, and am into a particularly long game on the hardest mode. I've been living in the Mystery Lake office building for some time and sometime after about day 100 (sorry I can't remember exactly when it started), but whenever i ENTER the building, besides hearing the door noise, I also hear the soundbite for when something breaks. EVERY time I enter now, not when I leave. Nothing actually breaks though. Not even red.

I ran over to the closest 3 lakeside cabins to test their doors and it didn't happen. Ran back to the office, and it's still happening. The breaking sound seems to kick in right when the door "closes", ie: after the squeeking opening sound and when the interior view has loaded.

Minor bug, but... bugging me.

Hi, sorry if this is a duplicate, I hit save draft before and now don't know how to get the draft and send it. So maybe thats a bug right here in the forums heh.

You can see your draft in your User Control Panel - handy if you don't have time to finish a post right away ;)

Actually, yes, and arrows and I store my snares pretty much inside the door which would explain the crunching noise, but after I posted I noticed the noise happens when I enter the "back" door too where I store nothing. The arrows were all new ones, I kept the damaged ones on me to use til broken.

Archived