Will this game come to Xbox One in Australia?

YeaSiqLad

I live in Australia and I played the Trial version for this game and I loved it. Sadly I went to buy it today and found out I could not buy it in Australia. I have no way of buying this game, and that really sucks. Why can't I buy this game in Australia? I would really like to know.

Also Australian here, and have the exact same problem. I've been contacting both Hinterland and Xbox Australia to get an answer, but from Xbox I get "We're unsure" and I'm yet to hear back from Hinterland. I really badly want to play this game, and if I could get a clear answer I would wait patiently.

Hey! I believe we're working with Microsoft on our rating in some of our international markets. I do know Australia has some pretty high standards, but we're out on PC there (as far as I know)...Unfortunately, I don't have further specifics on our XBox One progress in that region. I'll be more than happy to look into it a bit and see if I can find out some more information.

In the meantime, I'm going to move this post to the General Discussion area, since it's not really a technical issue or bug =)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived