Maps

Apoc37

Love the game. Tried the 60 min demo, and my son tried it too on his Xbox. We then discussed all the things he figured out vs what I figured out. And I just had to buy it.

Been playing it like crazy.

My son and I take turns, when we lose to death.

I was just wondering are the other maps unlockable?

We are finding new areas all the time, love the game!!!

Great job !!!!

Thanks!

Love the game. Tried the 60 min demo, and my son tried it too on his Xbox. We then discussed all the things he figured out vs what I figured out. And I just had to buy it.

Been playing it like crazy.

My son and I take turns, when we lose to death.

I was just wondering are the other maps unlockable?

We are finding new areas all the time, love the game!!!

Great job !!!!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum :)

Glad you're both enjoying it... and awesome console players get to play our addiction too :D

Yes the other maps will unlock once you find and figure out where to cross through the transition zones which lead to the other map(s). While they're all connected, each map has its own feel for playing - so you're in for a lot of great gaming and challenges ahead ;)

I would have posted sooner, but too busy playing, exploring, and getting eaten by bears!

Always fun to hear about another player helping to keep the wildlife happy... :)

[align=center]"Help Support The Local Wildlife. Please Feed Yourself To The Animals Every Day"

--- signed: The Wolves ---[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

I too purchased it for Xbox One but I am still having difficulty locating and unlocking pleasant view and the costal highway. I'm wondering if I'm jus experiencing a bug or are those actual areas even availableyet on console version. Any positive feedback will be appreciated.

I too purchased it for Xbox One but I am still having difficulty locating and unlocking pleasant view and the costal highway. I'm wondering if I'm jus experiencing a bug or are those actual areas even availableyet on console version. Any positive feedback will be appreciated.

Yes the maps are available on the console as well (once you figure out how to cross the transition maps)...

General Hint:

[spoil]There are two transition areas near the dam - one leads to Coastal Highway, and the other leads to Pleasant Valley[/spoil]

Once you reach a new map, it's unlocked for direct future play in new games.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived