how about tip toes ?

furq

It still feels very close to the ground, I'm sort of used to it now, but I do wish I could maybe go up on tip toes to gain a little better prospective and feel a little less welded to the floor.

I have done it in real life, with an army pack on my back and a SLR in my hand. You ?

Congratulations. I have done the same, in a similar environment, with similar equipment, more than once.

We move too fast.

so if you had done it more than once, you would know that it is possible to jump with a pack on, it is possible to stand on tip toes to gain a better lay of the land. I have done both and chances are you have too, so why the negative reaction ?, it had nothing to do with movement speed, which I guess is set up that way because time is sped up. Speed is not the same as mobility.

Sure, tip toe, press the key, nothing changes in perspective beyond a few meters out at the very best. I don't see the point. Unless you want to peek from behind something in which case leaning is objectively better.

It was more to stop the feeling of being welded to the floor than any great advantage in viewing.to give a feeling of mobility.

yeh I don't get tip toe question? all I can think of is you wish to ballet dance on the frozen lake.

though what i think your saying is stealth mode walk without making a sound?

if not get some pumps :)

That you went ballet says way more about you than me :)

yeh I don't get tip toe question? all I can think of is you wish to ballet dance on the frozen lake.

though what i think your saying is stealth mode walk without making a sound?

if not get some pumps :)

That you went ballet says way more about you than me :)

I second the request for TLD on Ice! We need a pirouette button.

On point and one, and two, and three, and four, and plié, and you've been eaten by a wolf! From the top...

Archived