Greece!

Need little information about Greece have plans of visiting the place in the last of this year with whole of my family. I

have heard really a lot about the place and always love to visit such kind of places. I think that this will be an very nice experience for me to get information about all that kind of stuff.

I think you might be on the wrong forum... every single post you've made has been about travel, and wanting to talk about travelling and information for different countries... You keep saying you want information from this site, but have never gone through any sections even dealing with the Long Dark - and any that you did grab a random post to reply to was so you could post more travel information.

Just wanted to make sure you realized this is not a travel site or forum :?

Well thank you Bill Tarling for telling me that this is not an travel forum, and you know what i know that. I'm just asking some questions and was thinking that people will help me to know about them. I'm posting the most posts related travelling just because i'm a big travelling lover and its like my passion to explore different places around the world. That's why i'm asking about the places i'm not aware about them.

Archived