Flight plans?

I don’t think the PV plane was bound for the island at all.  Remember, the island’s history is one of desertion.  After the economic collapse and the failure of the Dam, MT was abandoned.  Same with PV, most people had left already.  Only a few farmers may have remained, and Father Thomas.  The PV plane likely held passengers going home to other locations on the mainland, or in some suitcases… maybe headed to the beaches of the Caribbean.  Either way, just a passerby. 

The Summit- this one is full of supplies that could’ve been intended for Great Bear.  Furs, firearms, food supplies.  Things that would sell well at the Orca gas station and be used by vacationers at ML.  This plane would likely fit in the field at FA.  

my 2 cents

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Semple Fi said:

I don’t think the PV plane was bound for the island at all.  Remember, the island’s history is one of desertion.  After the economic collapse and the failure of the Dam, MT was abandoned.  Same with PV, most people had left already.  Only a few farmers may have remained, and Father Thomas.  The PV plane likely held passengers going home to other locations on the mainland, or in some suitcases… maybe headed to the beaches of the Caribbean.  Either way, just a passerby. 

The Summit- this one is full of supplies that could’ve been intended for Great Bear.  Furs, firearms, food supplies.  Things that would sell well at the Orca gas station and be used by vacationers at ML.  This plane would likely fit in the field at FA.  

my 2 cents

Good point...  Worth more than two cents...  Will a dollar do for now😊

• Upvote 1