more ammunation benches

TyTheFly

8 hours ago, TyTheFly said:

Please

Just a hunch but I would think it a safe bet to assume there will be one in the mountain pass at the radio station or somewhere near by as rutigers guard outpost or something 

• Like 1

An ammo press would be a good alternative i think, something that would make you be able to make ammo at your safe house with just led scraps. It would be too strong i guess, so making gun powder would have to still be a mechanic to use at the ammo benches. So my idea is we get a ammo press randomly in either blackrock or bleak inlet, and use it at at least level 3 gun smithing skill

6 hours ago, K3V038 said:

An ammo press would be a good alternative i think, something that would make you be able to make ammo at your safe house with just led scraps. It would be too strong i guess, so making gun powder would have to still be a mechanic to use at the ammo benches. So my idea is we get a ammo press randomly in either blackrock or bleak inlet, and use it at at least level 3 gun smithing skill

yea also I am not a ammunation genius or a crafting expert and I am not trying to be mean to hinterland at all but at the work benches there is a vise wouldnt that be able to work as a makeshift ammunation press?

5 hours ago, TyTheFly said:

yea also I am not a ammunation genius or a crafting expert and I am not trying to be mean to hinterland at all but at the work benches there is a vise wouldnt that be able to work as a makeshift ammunation press?

It would work good, yeah. Though with the ammo press im thinking more like a steel mold you put molten/softened lead into, and get a bunch of bullets for your rounds. You make a good point though

42 minutes ago, K3V038 said:

It would work good, yeah. Though with the ammo press im thinking more like a steel mold you put molten/softened lead into, and get a bunch of bullets for your rounds. You make a good point though

maybe Will/Astrid is not strong enough lol

• 1 month later...

i think it would be better if we could make gunpowder at least at a regular workbench. the ingredients are pretty heavy and it is still useful as accelerant and if we could make noisemakers there i may actually use them