Best resources in Forlorn Muskeg

On 5/17/2024 at 8:32 AM, Pyroxene said:

@Leeanda I'll go look for a weapon in Coastal.

If you have the dlc you don’t need to go all the way to the coast if you  get really lucky the fm bunker will spawn and be the hunters bunker with the revolver if not you can pop into Mystery lake and just grab Vaughns rifle, try stopping at broken rail if you don’t find a hammer in the musk or to get some scrap metal so you can get some arrowheads made 👍

• Upvote 1

On 5/24/2024 at 7:45 AM, stratvox said:

I dunno, you might try reading what I wrote. Who said anything about only stones for bunnies and deer? I didn't.  I'm strictly talking about using only sticks to fuel your fires, which are used for warmth, making water, and cooking. 

Don't put words in other people's mouths. It's not a good look.

It's not a good look to falsely accuse people of things in the same breath as you are saying "Don't put words in other people's mouths." It's hypocritical and I view it as a huge personal insult/attack on my character. I was using a play on a saying to emphasize the power of sticks for warmth, water, and cooking. To try to add on in a clever way. And quoting you to make sure there was no "putting words in other's mouths" And you respond by throwing negative false accusations at me...

anyways for op, if you need a weapon there is sometimes rifles found in nearby mystery lake, can take one their, maybe get mag lens their and backtrack to forlorn muskeg if you need either of those

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best resources in forlorn muskeg is definitely cattails. I feel like I’m always finding new ones every trip. For the longest time I didn’t have a base in BK or FM so the extra calories they’ve provided helped me get through to ML. If you really went searching you can easily get 100s of em in this region alone.

Another valuable resource here is the plentitude of renewable supplies. Be it meat, lumber, rocks, hides. There’s always something to hunt or collect. Good for keeping busy during long layovers in the region.

• Upvote 1