Scenic views

Pyroxene

There are so many,  my favourite is actually bleak inlet.. first thing in the morning on a clear day ,you can stand near the cave on the west side of the map ,near the hunters blind and watch the sun rise over the tower..it's simply stunning.

There's also signal hill in PV, wolf's jaw overlook in ash canyon.. 

Both signal fires in hrv.  

The lighthouse in desolation..

These are just a few. But there's so many amazing views it'd take hours to list them all😊

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

uuuhh... go somewhere high up, and then look at something that isn't high up? 

I don't understand the question, are you asking which spots have cool views or something else?

Yes cool views

Like the top of Timberwolf 

Of course the summit too..   😊.   I like the view from the hut too actually..  

Lake overlook in mystery lake.

If you're lucky you can see the rainbows at mammoth lake in hrv ,though I've never seen them myself yet.

• Upvote 2

Some of my favorite views are Timberwolf Mountain during an aurora. I took this on my first trek up the summit and got treated to an Aurora on my last night before my journey home back to Mystery Lake. Easily my favorite shot TWM.thumb.png.6f4557301a4241cfefc8f85b9f5d867a.png

I also love the view at the signal hill radio hut near the climbing spot that looks over the Pleasant Valley Farmstead such as this one that I took years ago.

screen_42301217-cb3b-464b-82e1-408c7b55922e_hi.thumb.png.b5c0ff34b9bc8cef212d357cac524ea8.png

There are a whole bunch of places and opportunities for scenic views. :)

• Upvote 4

Not a region I visit very frequently, but I've noticed that quite a lot of my favourite grabbed pics have been in Ash Canyon. Not just up high stuff either, tho obviously the views are pretty fantastic - get down in the canyons when the light's pretty, and you can get some lovely shots. But to be honest, all of the regions have their moments, with the right weather/lighting conditions. Just gotta be ready to stop and grab a few pics when the pretty impresses you.

• Upvote 2