My thoughts on the newest regions

Forsaken airfield: So there are no residence buildings next to the airfield? Why?

Do I have to get out of forsaken airfield every time the glimmer fog hits?

Transfer Pass: Why so low on flares? You have to walk in darkness here.

Contamination zone: Are there no trailers here? Why not?

Probably because there's nothing to do in the airfield. There's no mines, no farm, no power plant, no town, nothing.
There's a bit of fishing and hunting but that's basically it. No reason to set up a town in a place that doesn't produce anything

You do not need to leave the airfield when glimmer fog hits. It gives you insomnia which prevents health restoration through sleep. It wont kill you.
Also, you can just go underground and glimmer fog won't affect you

I have no idea what you meant with the transfer pass, there are no indoor caves or dark areas over there

There is actually 1 trailer in zone of contamination, but most of the workers stayed at communal worker camps. So no need for trailers since there are other places to sleep

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Pyroxene said:

Why is the mine in the Zone of Contamination so deep? My lantern does'nt last that long.

Well.. bring more friggin fuel, man! the entire region is one big mine, you're gonna need more than 4 hours of burn time to explore everything 

There are a few jerry cans laying around the region, some are in the mines, there's also lanterns in some areas. You should have what you need to explore the mines after searching around the zone's main locations

Oh also: Spelunker's Lantern, my beloved. It burns much less fuel than normal. 1 Liter lasts you 6.66 hours with it instead of 4 
Very worth it searching around Timberwolf mountain's caves for it if you want to burn less fuel overall

Edited by BugReportEnthusiast
idk. Stuff n things and also stuff. n things.
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

Oh also: Spelunker's Lantern, my beloved. It burns much less fuel than normal. 1 Liter lasts you 6.66 hours with it instead of 4 
Very worth it searching around Timberwolf mountain's caves for it if you want to burn less fuel overall

❤️ speluker's. 

Also, there's a million flares in the region, enough imo to use some as light source to explore the mine.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, PilgrimReaper said:

❤️ speluker's. 

Also, there's a million flares in the region, enough imo to use some as light source to explore the mine.

Yeah, true

Personally I save flares for emergencies and only light them when i cannot afford to get into struggles

For example; in my last run i fell through weak ice in forlorn muskeg twice in a row like a dumbass,  so i lit a flare and went to mystery lake, that way i wouldn't get into a struggle which would have killed me because i was so weak and tired

• Upvote 1