Things around the car

simarson

1. When you in a car you need the ability to look around 360 degrees like in real life. Right now its only 180.

2. When you flee from wolfs and seek protection inside a car the wolfs should stand outside waiting for you for some time before leaving.

3. It seems that the heat from the lantern doesn't work inside a car.

4. And last thing if you sleep in the car you should get the bonus from your bedroll.

If you would sleep in a car and you have a sleeping bag and there is minus 24 outside you would use it therefore heating bonus.

Well if it's minus 24 outside I'd wear two pair of socks, but since we can't do that either you don't get a clothing bonus from having an additional pair of socks in your inventory.

1. When you in a car you need the ability to look around 360 degrees like in real life. Right now its only 180.

I would love to see this addressed even if we didn't get a full 360. It is annoying to be stuck in a car and have a sneaking suspicion there is a wolf lurking behind you with no way to verify other than stepping out and rolling the dice.

2. When you flee from wolfs and seek protection inside a car the wolfs should stand outside waiting for you for some time before leaving.

Even though this would be scary/frustrating it is much more realistic and I like this idea a lot.

3. It seems that the heat from the lantern doesn't work inside a car.

+1

4. And last thing if you sleep in the car you should get the bonus from your bedroll.

If you have a bedroll equipped I think the bonus should apply in the car. +1

Great feedback!

Archived