Sleep and fire for interloper

Semple Fi

So I’m not great at interloper, and it seems the difference between Stalker and Interloper is…. Pronounced.  
I’ve restarted upwards of 10-12 times just to get one useable run, maybe that’s normal but;

Why can’t we just sleep on the ground? That would’ve made a huge difference.  The sitting dead do it (but I guess that’s why they’re dead??🙃)
Also, a craftable bow drill for fire starting would’ve made a difference as well.  

Maybe it’s a technique thing, but if I spawn in HrV, it’s pretty much guaranteed death.  Mostly because there is no lighting to make it through the caves, and the lighting in the ice caves is….. near impossible also.  

• Upvote 1

Yes,HRV starts can be tricky if you don’t find a light source. 

But it is possible to navigate the cave to Milton without a light source, at least during the day. I did it by walking backwards in order to keep my orientation. You can see from one lit spot to the next, and there aren’t too many legs. 

The last leg is hardest, but once you get onto the ramp and make it halfway up, you can turn and see the exit. 

Good luck!

46 minutes ago, Dr. S. said:

Yes,HRV starts can be tricky if you don’t find a light source. 

But it is possible to navigate the cave to Milton without a light source, at least during the day. I did it by walking backwards in order to keep my orientation. You can see from one lit spot to the next, and there aren’t too many legs. 

The last leg is hardest, but once you get onto the ramp and make it halfway up, you can turn and see the exit. 

Good luck!

That’s exactly what I tried and got frustrated and turned around 3 times 🤣🤣

Good to know i’m on the right track