Lefty's my Bestie | Starting a survival series :)

2 hours ago, Abz said:

hehe yep, so far anyway. I am not sure how going into the ZOC is going to pan out though 😅

It's certainly got more hazards but you look like you can handle them just fine😊

• Like 1

On 5/30/2024 at 1:00 PM, Leeanda said:

Its a shame the bear bugged out , he would've kept you fed for ages..

Yeah true, not sure what happened there lol 

• Upvote 1

On 6/1/2024 at 9:03 PM, Leeanda said:

As long as it didn't fall down a random mine hole or something and turn up when you're down in the depths lol...

Not yet! 😁

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

That was way too close..glad you're in one piece still..  you coukdve climbed onto those big pipes.

In answer to your question...    Despite the glimmer fog giving me migraines I don't hate it..the only thing that makes me swear is the slowing down indoors mechanic, especially when it's outdoors.the bear cave in ash for example...drives me nuts...

Twolf clothing would be neat to have ,and the ability to make and throw snowballs😁 

Edited by Leeanda

2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

That was way too close..glad you're in one piece still..  you coukdve climbed onto those big pipes.

In answer to your question...    Despite the glimmer fog giving me migraines I don't hate it..the only thing that makes me swear is the slowing down indoors mechanic, especially when it's outdoors.the bear cave in ash for example...drives me nuts...

Twolf clothing would be neat to have ,and the ability to make and throw snowballs😁 

Oooh I didn't realise I could go onto those big pipes, to be honest I kinda got into a panic when more n more wolves appeared lol. 😅

The slowing down indoors mechanic was never something I really noticed in the beginning for some reason. I do now though and I get what you mean, hehe. That sucks glimmer fog gives you migraines! 

omg that is a good one, making snowballs! haha, I wonder if you could distract wolves with them too. 

Just now, Abz said:

Oooh I didn't realise I could go onto those big pipes, to be honest I kinda got into a panic when more n more wolves appeared lol. 😅

The slowing down indoors mechanic was never something I really noticed in the beginning for some reason. I do now though and I get what you mean, hehe. That sucks glimmer fog gives you migraines! 

omg that is a good one, making snowballs! haha, I wonder if you could distract wolves with them too. 

Lol.. I'm not surprised you did panic,I would've too😁.   I didn't know either until I saw Zak try it lol.. there's some snow that piles up on the cliff side of it so you can just walk up that..

Urgh...it's even worse when you're tired or overweight,which I always am..it's like you suddenly walked in treacle😁.   Not so bad in smaller buildings but caves are a nightmare for it..

I did ask if the glimmer fog could be added to the access ability settings but I haven't heard anything.

It does mean I can't really spend much time in forsaken with it being so open ,and I have to do most of what I need during aurora's.. fingers crossed for it being added though..

Lol..I want to just throw them at the wolves,and all the predators really😅

• Like 1