Lefty's my Bestie | Starting a survival series :)

45 minutes ago, Abz said:

Oh yes that was it! 

Thank you, glad I finally got that achievement at least, hehe :) 

I hope the cat tail bug is sorted soon so you can get the other one..

That's typical with the caches.my last three side runs have all given me the full ones on my last three maps😁. Usually the least favourite ones too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

I hope the cat tail bug is sorted soon so you can get the other one..

That's typical with the caches.my last three side runs have all given me the full ones on my last three maps😁. Usually the least favourite ones too.

Do you mean your least favourite maps where you found the 3 full prepper caches? hehe that is typical indeed :P 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Abz said:

Do you mean your least favourite maps where you found the 3 full prepper caches? hehe that is typical indeed :P 

Yes I do.....hrv,Milton and blackrock 😁.   It's very typical😅

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

You can just walk at them with a torch lit and they should run off,but only if you're 100% condition, unburdened,not tired etc....   I know how easy it is to get overweight though,I'm a hoarder through and through lol😁

• Upvote 1

I've only played smash brothers a few times,briefly, but I picked Pikachu because he's super fast ..

I do love Yoshi though,even though I'm not a mario fan..he's a cute little fella😊

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I've only played smash brothers a few times,briefly, but I picked Pikachu because he's super fast ..

I do love Yoshi though,even though I'm not a mario fan..he's a cute little fella😊

Thanks for answering the question! hehe :) I might have tried out Pikachu once of twice back then 😃

Yoshi is super cute indeed! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Abz said:

Thanks for answering the question! hehe :) I might have tried out Pikachu once of twice back then 😃

Yoshi is super cute indeed! 

It does help that pikachus thunderbolt attack stunned them for a few seconds too😁

Also,you shouldn't be embarrassed about those bunnies ... I've wasted and lost about 20 arrows on a moose lol..I'm awful with the bow😅

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Leeanda said:

It does help that pikachus thunderbolt attack stunned them for a few seconds too😁

Also,you shouldn't be embarrassed about those bunnies ... I've wasted and lost about 20 arrows on a moose lol..I'm awful with the bow😅

Ah yeah I forgot about that, hehe. 

Hehe, thanks I appreciate that. Maybe it just wasn't my best day, haha. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

There's usually some rifle ammo near the birch saplings above the respite..   you're brave goating down there lol... 

Hehe, why brave? Are you afraid of heights? :)

12 minutes ago, Abz said:

Hehe, why brave? Are you afraid of heights? :)

I'm ok goating down some places but that one looks very sheer..  it's the first time I've seen anyone doing that one....

In real life yes I am terrified of heights lol.. and I have vertigo....those rope bridges are a nightmare lol..

13 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I'm ok goating down some places but that one looks very sheer..  it's the first time I've seen anyone doing that one....

In real life yes I am terrified of heights lol.. and I have vertigo....those rope bridges are a nightmare lol..

I just didn't want to have to drop stuff to be unencumbered, hehe

I can imagine the rope bridges must be pretty nerve wracking when you've got vertigo indeed