Lefty's my Bestie | Starting a survival series :)

59 minutes ago, Abz said:

I just didn't want to have to drop stuff to be unencumbered, hehe

I can imagine the rope bridges must be pretty nerve wracking when you've got vertigo indeed

I don't blame you😁

It's the only time I'm glad it's a blizzard or thick fog,not seeing that massive drop makes a big difference.. ...still bad though because of the wobbling and climbing the ropes sometimes😅

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Abz said:

You might not like the next episode then 😅 and that was just a lucky shot on the bear, haha. 

As long as it's not a load of bunnies I can live with it😁.  You got what you were aiming for ,so it was a good shot.....

I almost felt sorry for those wolves lol.. so many😁. Nice shot on the running one though,it does happen occasionally..   never seen one at the role climbs though, that's a new one.. I hope it's a one off bug..

The bear usually has a ser spawn time but I don't know what it is , but it's not unheard of to get them back next day..  on my runs ,pilgrim ,I get the farm bear back sometimes two- three days after killing him..   I saw a video of someone on loper kill the twm bear and he slept in it's cave only to be woken by a mauling the next morning.. 

I like the commentary by the way😁

Edited by Leeanda
  • Like 1

Hehe yeah I felt a bit bad too killing so many wolves. The ones at the rope were definitely a big surprise, lol

Oh wow must have been scary to wake up to a bear, haha. Hmm, I wonder if it was that one, or if it was potentially the other bear even. On YT I got a comment saying it could have been the other one cuz I smelled so much haha, didn't know they could go that far from their area. Not sure though in the end, hehe. 

Hehe, thanks 😄 I will continue commentary but sometimes I say silly things lol.

• Upvote 1

Ah ok, that is interesting. Do you think they maybe have multiple trees that could show the markings and so every playthrough it can be a bit different?