Lefty's my Bestie | Starting a survival series :)

You missed the boot of the car next to the Quonset...  Bit late now  you're in dp  but just thought I'd mention it..😊

Those wolves really like you, I've never seen someone get mauled so much.

Edited by Leeanda
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Leeanda said:

You missed the boot of the car next to the Quonset...  Bit late now  you're in dp  but just thought I'd mention it..😊

Those wolves really like you, I've never seen someone get mauled so much.

I will def go back to coastal highway, I haven't looted everything there yet so thanks i'll keep it in mind! :) 

Hahaha, yeah I seem to attract all the wolves and all the blizzards 😅

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I've just had the same thing with the bear.. saw him near the boat, he ran off a bit then started walking back towards it. I ran up to the top and he'd gone... Still not around for the four days after either.

Hmm interesting, must be something to do with loading in the boat maybe? Maybe it resets where the bear is or something like that. 

36 minutes ago, Abz said:

Hmm interesting, must be something to do with loading in the boat maybe? Maybe it resets where the bear is or something like that. 

There seems to be a similar bug when hunting them too.. only when they've moved the arrow is still in them

2 hours ago, Abz said:

Oops I guess I forgot to link Part 42 on Friday, my bad! hehe

Preview Part 42!

Part 42!

I've never seen someone get mauled so much ..  though the second mauling might just have been your fault lol😁.  

You do seem to have a bit of a buggy run though.. my side run is pretty much like that,even the constant blizzards..

44 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I've never seen someone get mauled so much ..  though the second mauling might just have been your fault lol😁.  

You do seem to have a bit of a buggy run though.. my side run is pretty much like that,even the constant blizzards..

There does seem to be quite a few buggy things going on indeed 😅 but sounds like I am not the only one experiencing strange happenings so that's good. 

• Upvote 1