Lefty's my Bestie | Starting a survival series :)

That's a rough day....    You're a braver man than me, nothing would've got me in that bear cave lol...

I did a little experiment with twolves and stones not too long ago.. yes you could get rid of their morale but you'd probably need a few hundred stones to do so...  

My advice is..get the heck out of there lol...  You can goat down near the log bridge in the secret path area and avoid most threats.. 

Good luck either way😊

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Haha well thanks, guess I was desperate enough to try find food 😅

I think if you actually get a hit on the Timberwolves with a stone, it does reduce it a lil. At some point I think I hit one with a stone and noticed it going down a lil (don't remember now if that was in the video) but yeah as you said you need ALOT of stones haha 

Thank you for watching and keeping up with the series btw! :) 

• Upvote 1

Lol..  .. I thought he was going to go in the cave for a minute there... I'm glad he didn't ..

Actually I didn't realise there were cat tails in lower bleak,I've not seen them there before... 

It definitely does reduce it,but it'd take ages and a truck load of stones lol... They never keep still ,pesky animals😁 

My pleasure..😊. It's fun to watch,and occasionally terrifying😁

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Lol..  .. I thought he was going to go in the cave for a minute there... I'm glad he didn't ..

Actually I didn't realise there were cat tails in lower bleak,I've not seen them there before... 

It definitely does reduce it,but it'd take ages and a truck load of stones lol... They never keep still ,pesky animals😁 

My pleasure..😊. It's fun to watch,and occasionally terrifying😁

I found out last night that cat tails are bugged atm and that they ruin the Living off the Land achievement 😅 - I have already pre recorded some footage which I am making into episodes so that is a shame that I didn't know this before haha. Just my luck. Good thing this one doesn't have to be the first 25 days I guess.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Abz said:

I found out last night that cat tails are bugged atm and that they ruin the Living off the Land achievement 😅 - I have already pre recorded some footage which I am making into episodes so that is a shame that I didn't know this before haha. Just my luck. Good thing this one doesn't have to be the first 25 days I guess.

Really?  I've not heard anything about that...what a weird bug....    You're not having the best luck ,but I'm sure it'll get better..😊   It will make your run easier though, well as easy as it could be in bleak with no warm gear or weapons ..  but true,there's no rush to do that one..   

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

If the cat tails are bugged and stop you getting living off the land then why arent you eating the found food and saving the cat tails and carcasses until it's fixed?   Sorry if that's a daft question..

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Oh because for this part, I had already recorded the footage before finding out about the cat tail bug - so I explained in the vid that you'll still see me eating/harvesting that cuz at the time of recording I thought they were safe still 😅 does that make sense? In my next parts (which I still need to record) I will not be touching them anymore, haha. Also, at the end I messed up anyway by accidentally eating MRE, so either way, I have to restart the living off the land goal as I continue. lol

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Abz said:

Oh because for this part, I had already recorded the footage before finding out about the cat tail bug - so I explained in the vid that you'll still see me eating/harvesting that cuz at the time of recording I thought they were safe still 😅 does that make sense? In my next parts (which I still need to record) I will not be touching them anymore, haha. Also, at the end I messed up anyway by accidentally eating MRE, so either way, I have to restart the living off the land goal as I continue. lol

Oh I see.. sorry, I think I got confused somewhere this morning....half asleep as always😁.   Yes it makes sense😊

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Oh I see.. sorry, I think I got confused somewhere this morning....half asleep as always😁.   Yes it makes sense😊

Hehe no worries, it is a lil confusing😅

• Upvote 1

Not sure why those twolves didn't react to the flares or torches..   definitely looked buggy to me.

The mystery of the porridge ,I've got a few I can't use even though there should be enough in them..

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Abz said:

It kind of feels like there are a lot of bugs going on in the game atm. Dnt get me wrong I still love it to bits :D

There are a few still, but I know what you mean..  ..some are fun though,but that one of yours isn't one of them... 

I doubt anything would stop me playing it.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

The house in Milton is grey mothers..  I know it can bug you sometimes when you can't remember things..it does me anyway😁 

Good luck finding the bow,it's cool... 

And congrats on the achievements.😊

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1