Interloper match locations changed?

yoli

Hi, I am playing an Interloper game starting in Pleasant Valley with latest version and there are no matches in the farm's basement as they used to spawn. Anyone noticed this? I think I will die in this game as I didn't find any matches in the main buildings so far.

Edited by yoli

Posted (edited)

So the locations have changed are there still guarantied spawn locations? Basically in Interloper knowing them is the only way to survive the first day(s) or being very lucky.

Edited by yoli

I don't play loper I'm afraid,  but I think there may be .where Im not sure though...  

I think I remember someone finding a box in the keepers south trailer... 

Or you could try the prepper cache in PV,you might get lucky there. 

51 minutes ago, yoli said:

So the locations have changed are there still guarantied spawn locations? Basically in Interloper knowing them is the only way to survive the first day(s) or being very lucky.

Not guaranteed locations, but like a set of a few locations and it'll be in one of them, so you might have to check them all.

The only source I know of for the new spawn locations is this video by FoxBird. You'll have to pause on the English maps, unless you can read Korean.

If anyone knows of any maps of new item spawns that aren't in a youtube video, I'd love to know!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yoli said:

Hi, I am playing an Interloper game starting in Pleasant Valley with latest version and there are no matches in the farm's basement as they used to spawn. Anyone noticed this? I think I will die in this game as I didn't find any matches in the main buildings so far.

Hi Yoli! 

Yes, they did change the guaranteed match spawns for Interloper within the first few drops of TFTT. A lot of the spawns changed and some still remain, if you want some spoilers for PV matches:

Spoiler

Check the Rural Store near Thomson's, usually the guaranteed matches are there from my small testing with new runs lately. There's a chance the matches spawn in the Farmhouse or The big red Barn as well, but I'm pretty sure those are add-ons. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I second that the rural store is a guaranteed location for matches, although there are a few (three?) different spots inside where they could be, they're not always on the same shelf or anything.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, xanna said:

If anyone knows of any maps of new item spawns that aren't in a youtube video, I'd love to know!

There is a download link in the comments of the video with a zip containing the maps shown into the video.