Bears acting oddly since the update

Leeanda

Has anyone else noticed the bears acting more oddly lately?  

I've had a bear trying to attack me when they were off on the settings..

Shooting at them they just turn and stand staring for ages...at least 70%of the time 

And today instead of running away from a flare shell they started walking towards me,then after a minute or two it stopped,stared at me for another few minutes then ran away.

I noticed something odd during an aurora. 

My character was sleeping in the fishing hut closest to the Coastal Highway fishing cabins.  Normally the bear on its route walks off the road, past the four cabins,  down an incline and onto the ice.  My character slept for a few hours and woke during the aurora.  Peering out the fishing hut toward the cabins the bear came sprinting down the incline onto the ice and along the shore headed in the general direction of the Quonset hut.  To my knowledge the bear was not chasing anything and was not aware of my character's presence in the fishing hut.  I had never seen anything move this fast in the game.

6 hours ago, Blizzard Walker said:

I noticed something odd during an aurora. 

My character was sleeping in the fishing hut closest to the Coastal Highway fishing cabins.  Normally the bear on its route walks off the road, past the four cabins,  down an incline and onto the ice.  My character slept for a few hours and woke during the aurora.  Peering out the fishing hut toward the cabins the bear came sprinting down the incline onto the ice and along the shore headed in the general direction of the Quonset hut.  To my knowledge the bear was not chasing anything and was not aware of my character's presence in the fishing hut.  I had never seen anything move this fast in the game.

That is very odd.. I thought they only ran at you or away from you...    I wonder what spooked it..