Can anyone explain what happened?

Jaden007

I have no idea what happened I dropped 2ft trying to mountain goat down the ravine off coastal highway and just died . Is it a glitch or an invisible wall?  I think it’s an invisible wall since I died after I fell.

I was doing good (had a hacksaw and revolver and a bunch of flares making my way to bleak inlet to craft ammo) and just up and died  and I don’t understand it!!!

(I just started playing on Xbox after playing on pc for a couple of years)

Edited by Jaden007
Clarity
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

Yes it's an instadeath in the ravine..  there is one path down but it's very specific .  There are a couple of streamers who have used it . 

@Zaknafein is one but I can't be sure which of his videos it'll be on.

I'm sorry you lost your run,it sucks.

Thanks that clears it up. I figured it was something like that but I’d never found an instadeath spot before.

41 minutes ago, Jaden007 said:

Thanks that clears it up. I figured it was something like that but I’d never found an instadeath spot before.

Some have been fixed but there are still one or two out there.. best to err on the side of caution unless you've seen others do it recently.

Good luck on your next run.😊

6 hours ago, Jaden007 said:

making my way to bleak inlet to craft ammo

I wonder why you wanted to go to Bleak Inlet on day2...?
Have you already found and used up so much ammo to have lots of empty shells/all the various stuff needed for gunpowder and bullet heads?

Edited by AdamvR

• 3 weeks later...