How hard it is sometimes for hamsters

DIA

It’s hard for me to part with even one unnecessary thing! Here's one funny incident. I was in the Lonely Swamp location and I had such a serious advantage that I couldn’t even run! After looking at the readings, I realized that before I can run, I need to lose 25 grams and then away we go! I looked in my inventory and found an item that could be thrown away: sticks! I was about to hit the eject button, but I realized I couldn't! The inner hamster wouldn't let me do it! I tried to convince myself: “Well, these are shelves, there are plenty of them all over the area!” In the end I found a compromise and decided to throw away the sticks in exchange for collecting twice as much later! But after 2 days I returned to the place where I threw the sticks and took them back!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

On 10/10/2023 at 12:56 PM, James Hickok said:

Yeah im thinking about this as well. If not i will craft multiple of those (if possible) and leave each one in crucial rope climbs. 

I do expect it to be quite expensive though…, maybe two moose hides+…? So putting it everywhere could be a challenge ..:)

or, if there is only one, that we have to find, like the crampons/unique guns, then it must be movable between elevations, otherwise you cannot get it everywhere on the map

Edited by AdamvR

I have a stick addiction. I watch too many NOGOA streams even though my play mode is nothing like that hard lol
My games all have a little pile of sticks and water at the bottom and the top of every rope. I figure it'll all work out.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1