About updates 212-215

Keiichi

Hello!

Just a few words about last updates.

After I played new version, I feel, that the game's atmosphere changed. And whole gameplay changed to better side!

New transit zones are beautiful. And now, I can't look at the game as a stack of maps. It has become One, as a world.

The time feeling is changed to the best way also. With clock it was as in labarotory :) now it's interesting and absolutely changed the game. I like it!

Thank you for new radio station )) I was really wondered when saw it in new fashion. Now I believe in it ;) By the way, new TVs are nice.

Deals with the wolfs became better. So better, so I feel its as part of the world, not just robots killers of player )) Now I can make a deal with them.

Oh, and I have found the cave near waterfall. It was really nice! Thanks for that surprise )

The new game is more interesting! And I believe, it more major then add new maps.

Now I can feel as player interact with game's world.

And I believe it is the key of the game to make player feel alone with nature. Not just mechanic actions to achieve a few days. Travel, search and fight for your life!

Thanks a lot to all Team for all these! Looking forward for evolution of yours team and the game!

Archived