Some of my TLD inspired paintings

First one was painted in 2020 and was the second canvas painting I had ever done.

Second was painted in 2021, never quite got it finished due to flying back and forth overseas, so there are a few unfinished areas.

Third was painted in 2023, seen some similar digital art that I thought was very reminiscent of TLD, so wanted to paint something similar for my wall.

Forth painting I have only just finished and will be posted soon, hope you like them! ☺️

TLD 2020.png

TLD 2021.png

TLD 2023.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Like 2

@DIANo the moon is not the eye. I have been asked this question a few times so maybe I made a mistake with the moon placement. I first placed the moon where the eye location should be, but to me it looked really silly, because the moon is full and no wolf would be howling with a wide open eye.  I then placed the moon as far away from the eye location as possible, so people would not see an eye, but that didn't seem to work well 😆

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, ShannonByrneArt said:

@ДИАНет, луна – это не глаз. Мне задавали этот вопрос несколько раз, так что, возможно, я ошибся с расположением Луны. Сначала я поместил луну там, где должно быть расположение глаз, но мне это показалось очень глупым, потому что луна полная и ни один волк не будет выть с широко открытыми глазами. Затем я поместил луну как можно дальше от глаза, чтобы люди не видели глаз, но это, похоже, не сработало 😆

I understand, but the wolf is beautiful. Will there be a bear? :)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...