Odds catching rabbits

Denyo

Hey,Bill. :) Nice to see you.I sent you message private.

When I saw you here,I said I must ask you,as if anyone,you will know this for sure. :) In game there are now two new speciaes of birds.Do you know,how they are called? I figured out,that one specie sings when morning is about to come and when a longer period of sunny and warm weather is about to come.Other specie sings at dusk,when dark is about to lay down.Still need to figure out,what other role those birds play in game.I assume those two species are Grey cheeked thrush and Long tailed jaeger.

Hey,Bill. :) Nice to see you.I sent you message private.

When I saw you here,I said I must ask you,as if anyone,you will know this for sure. :) In game there are now two new speciaes of birds.Do you know,how they are called? I figured out,that one specie sings when morning is about to come and when a longer period of sunny and warm weather is about to come.Other specie sings at dusk,when dark is about to lay down.Still need to figure out,what other role those birds play in game.I assume those two species are Grey cheeked thrush and Long tailed jaeger.

Only one bird was added, the Black Capped Chickadee.

Archived